[Grok-doc] TASK: Update About Grok to include mention of ZODB.org

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Thu Feb 18 09:49:10 EST 2010

This is probably a quicky... Update the About Grok section in a good
place to include a reference to zodb.org

   http://grok.zope.org/about/evaluate

If you don't have much time at hand, this is an easy way to earn a (1)
grokstar. :)

Martijn:
zodb.org is now up and running!

This means we can start updating Grok's website and documentation to
refer to this when we talk about the ZODB. I think this is especially
important in the "about grok" section, where people new to Grok might
first learn about the ZODB.

Mvh Sebastian