[Grok-doc] TASK: Update About Grok to include mention of ZODB.org

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Thu Feb 18 16:06:27 EST 2010

Hi Sebastian,

I could give a general review on the whole "about" section and look for
a place for zodb.org link. (I hope I understood the task). I'll probably
have a few questions in the "components", "useful libraries" and
"overview of namespaces" subsections. I could start working on the task
from next Monday on. The deadline would be Fr, 25 Feb 2010.

Regards,

Aroldo.