[Grok-doc] TASK: Update About Grok to include mention of ZODB.org

Roger Erens roger.erens at e-s-c.biz
Thu Feb 18 17:18:49 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 22:06, Aroldo Souza-Leite <asouzaleite at gmx.de> wrote:
> Hi Sebastian,
>
> I could give a general review on the whole "about" section and look for
> a place for zodb.org link. (I hope I understood the task). I'll probably
> have a few questions in the "components", "useful libraries" and
> "overview of namespaces" subsections. I could start working on the task
> from next Monday on. The deadline would be Fr, 25 Feb 2010.
>

> Regards,
>
> Aroldo.

Hello Aroldo,

I would like to suggest to choose the content item 'Evaluate Grok' as
the default view of the 'About' folder instead of the current
'default' display. 'Evaluate Grok' would need to incorporate in its
story the subsections (content items) 'useful libraries' and 'overview
of namespaces' like you mention above, and possibly 'downloads' in
order to have the same content as the current default display.
This would make the website less repetitive with the same information
(a la DRY). Adding the reference to zodb.org would then be the cherry
on the pie, right?

BTW: 'Evaluate Grok' has a setting of not making it show up in the
Grok Navigator tree. I don't know if this is or is not what you want
it to be.

Cheers,

Roger