[Grok-doc] TASK: Double check with grok-dev and remove KSS-howtos

Sebastian Ware sebastian at urbantalk.se
Wed Mar 3 03:49:56 EST 2010

After discussion on Grok-dev, Uli Fouquet took a stake in the KSS-docs
and has updated:

   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/grok/+spec/doc-using-a-kss-plugin-in-grok-for-drag-and-drop
   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/grok/+spec/doc-adding-ajax-with-kss-to-grok

and I marked this as obsolete and expired:

   https://blueprints.launchpad.net/grok/+spec/doc-using-kss-actions-on-a-view

Task finished.

Mvh Sebastian