[Grok-doc] YUI demo not working

Mats mats at ronin-group.org
Thu Sep 9 14:49:17 EDT 2010

I get an error when I try to follow the YUI grok demo.

    needed = _plugin.get_current_needed_inclusions()
zope.configuration.xmlconfig.ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
"C:\Projects\grok-sandbox\ajaxtest\parts\etc\site.zcml", line 4.2-4.32
    ZopeXMLConfigurationError: File
"c:\projects\grok-sandbox\ajaxtest\src\ajaxtest\configure.zcml", line
5.2-5.27
    AttributeError: 'ResourceInclusion' object has no attribute
'get_current_needed_inclusions'

I've seen the same error referenced with regards to jquery which the
solution was to use a lower version of hurry.jquery.  What is the
solution to get hurry.yui to work?

Sincerely,

Mats