[Grok-doc] Migration of comunity docs has stalled...

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Mon Jan 3 06:28:15 EST 2011

Hi there,

Sebastian Ware wrote:
> Vincent: You know have write access to grok-doc :)
>
> Uli: Do you have access so you could prepare for the autogeneration of the docs on the server, Vincent has provided a script.

No, I have no access to the grok server, sorry. My guess is that JW has.

Beside this we have a script already (see
svn.zope.org/grok/website/build_html). I don't know who's responsible
for triggering this/maintaining the cron jobs.

Before we put that script on the server (maybe simply by commiting it in
the repository) it would need some brush up anyway, as the paths and all
that won't work on the server as it is now.

Overall we definitely need someone with server access to test the script
manually anyway.

Best regards,

--
Uli