[Grok-doc] heads-up: moving grok's official documentation to the groktoolkit

Jan-Wijbrand Kolman janwijbrand at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 07:04:49 EST 2011

(sorry for the crosspost - did we conclude we can merge the doc
mailinglist with the grok-dev list, or not yet?)

Hi,

This is a Heads-Up that I'm about to move the doc subdirectory of
grok-the-package to the groktoolkit. There we can maintain the official
documentation for Grok.

After the move it will be (I hope) easier to both maintain the Grok
documentation and write tools/scripts to update the website, and to make
releases of grok-the-package.

If I didn't get a "please hold on a moment" response by, say, 17:00 UTC,
I'll indeed go ahead and do the move.

regards, jw