[Gsoc] Midterm reports

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Tue Jul 17 14:18:02 EDT 2007

Hello GSOCcers,

On Sat, 14.07.2007, 19:29 +0300, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

> this week we all had to do mid-term reviews for Google. I think this is
> a great opportunity for sharing our results so far. As the "organizer"
> of the GSoC project for Zope, I'd therefore like our GSoC students to
> prepare *a midterm report*. That way we and the rest of the Zope
> community will know which cool things you guys are working on.
[snip]

> Please try to send your report to this list within a week. Also feel
> free to put it on your blog and just send us a link.

Here is mine:

	https://gf1.gnufix.de/~uli/grok/demo/

The demo also includes my mid-term report, which hopefully will be
followed by a final report somewhen.

Any feedback, propsal, comment, etc. is highly appreciated. Please keep
in mind, that the demo gives nearly unrestricted access to two fully
operable zope instances on manager level. So, _please_ don't do silly
things there. Do cool things instead ;-)

Best wishes,

--
Uli