[Gsoc] Mentors

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Mon Mar 26 05:22:01 EDT 2007

On 3/26/07, Philipp von Weitershausen <philipp at weitershausen.de> wrote:
> I too am happy with the list. I don't think it's a problem that we
> have too many mentors. The worst thing that can happen is that a
> volunteer won't get to mentor somebody or only co-mentor.
>
> Either way, Google will probably only allow us three or four
> projects, if we're lucky (at least this is what happened with the
> Plone Foundation last year).

Indeed, it may be that Google 'trials' organisations too, by giving
them a limited set to start with.

Either way, it looks like I'll have at least one student to mentor on
the Plone side, so I won't be too fussed if there isn't a spot for me
on the Zope list anymore by the time the chips have fallen.

--
Martijn Pieters