[Gsoc] not subscribed to google-summer-of-code-mentors-list

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Tue Apr 1 03:03:28 EDT 2008

Hi Leonardo,

you are on our list of accepted mentors, so you should have been
automatically listed on the Google mentor mailing list. But I think you
are not the only ZF mentor missing on

http://groups.google.com/group/google-summer-of-code-mentors-list

I'll take care of this and mail you privately to inform you of the result.

Regards,

Aroldo.