[Gsoc] mentors: please give feedback to applications!

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Apr 1 09:15:09 EDT 2008

Mentors,

Please log into the Google Summer of Code web application and offer
feedback on the applications. The extension of the submission deadline
gives our students the chance to improve their applications, and of
course good feedback is tremendously helpful to do this. I hope
everybody will be helping out! If you want to go into more detail, you
may find it worthwhile to take the discussion to this list, or the
appropriate content list (zodb-dev, zope-dev, grok-dev), or to private
email.

Regards,

Martijn