[Gsoc] mentors, get off your behinds and comment!

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Apr 2 11:30:21 EDT 2008

Hi there,

[students ignore this message while I speak sternly to the mentors :)]

So far only Adam Groszer, Baiju, Christian Theune and I myself are the
only mentors that  have commented on *any* of the 11 proposals. I
think I'm the only one that commented on more than 2 of them. Since we
have more than 15 mentors, this is a rather disappointing lack of
feedback given the work that these students put in their proposals.
How are we supposed to be able to mentor the students if we don't
actually find time to give feedback to these proposals?

Regards,

Martijn