[Gsoc] Rama D. Chavali > Information on Projects for GSoC > Grok Relational Database Integration

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Apr 3 06:05:28 EDT 2008

Hi there,

On Thu, Apr 3, 2008 at 7:19 AM, Rama D. Chavali <ramadchavali at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
>  I would like to get in contact with the mentor behind Gork Relational
> Database integration as soon as possible.  I would like to know what is need
> to be done to make this project an accomplishment.

The idea is to make easy relational database integration available in
Grok using object relational mapping (ORM). This means it needs to be
easy to set up relational tables, and also easy to make forms and
navigation structures through content based on information in those
tables.

I'm going to drop the names of some packages here, so you can go look them up:

* SQLAlchemy

* z3c.zalchemy

* z3c.sqlalchemy

* collective.lead, collective.tin, collective.mercurcy

Regards,

Martijn