[Gsoc] mentors, get off your behinds and comment!

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 16:38:54 EDT 2008

For those of you, first time mentors, who are a bit lost like I am,
here are the specific steps:

* Go into [1] (which is the "Applications" link accessible from your
"mentor dashboard" at [2]),

* Marvel at the list of submitted projects.

* Go into each one of them and offer a piece of your mind in the "Add
a Public Comment" form if you feel you have something to add.

* Optionally, click on the "I am willing to mentor" button for each
application that suits you fancy (There are some applications where
the intended mentors even offered comments, but haven't actually
clicked said button. Gröszer Ádám, and Sidnei da Silva, I'm looking at
you).

Cheers, Leo

[1] http://code.google.com/soc/2008/zope/open.html

[2] http://code.google.com/soc/2008/mentor_home.html