[Gsoc] Flint proposal updated

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Mon Apr 7 06:50:09 EDT 2008

I have added a planning page [1] which addresses Martijn's request for
timeline and scope management.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/flint-cms/wiki/Planning

The current timeline is only two phases but still useful to show the
shift in focus before/after the midterm evaluation.

We don't want to reinvent the wheel so we need to know more about what
can be used from other Grok or Zope 3 CMSs for more detailed plans.

Looking at what is available would be my main task up to the start of
the GSoC proper.

Cheers,

Luciano

PS. Yesterday Leo and I met to talk about Flint, and notes from that
meeting are also in the Flint project wiki at Googlecode. I need more
time to flesh them out.