[Gsoc] mentors, get off your behinds and comment!

Christian Theune ct at gocept.com
Tue Apr 8 02:48:21 EDT 2008

Hi,

On Mon, Apr 07, 2008 at 03:04:13AM -0500, Kenneth Miller wrote:
> Aroldo,
>

>      Thanks for the tips, I'm actually applying for GSoC as the
> developer for the Plone Buildout Builder. I just wanted to communicate
> by eagerness to see the Zeo Raid project move forward.

Whenever you want to spend time on ZEORaid, I'd be happy to assist you. You
can find me on IRC (Theuni at freenode) as well, if you want to chat.

BTW: Two topics that would be nice to tackle are providing guidance on how to
make the ZEORaid server itself not a single point of failure, and comparing
the fail-over capabilities and or integration points with RelStorage.

Christian

--
gocept gmbh & co. kg - forsterstrasse 29 - 06112 halle (saale) - germany