[Gsoc] Status update: evaluation phase continues, voting doesn't start yet

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Tue Apr 8 06:03:29 EDT 2008

Hi there,

some mentors started the evaluation already. Mentors, please observe
Martijn's  roadmap.

* wednesday (april 9) we'll know how many slots for projects we'll
receive from the Summer of Code program.

* we then start seeing who is willing to mentor what, and we can start
ranking. I'll announce when I think our mentors should start voting in
earnest on the list.

Regards,

Aroldo.