[Gsoc] Google Summer of Code 2008

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Wed Feb 27 02:18:59 EST 2008

Hi Philipp, hi Baiju,

if the ZF BoD hasn't appointed a ZF director to do the job yet, I
volunteer to do the ZF gsoc general administration work on behalf of the
ZF BoD. All I need is a formal authorization issued by the ZF Secretary
(Eric).
I think I made all possible mistakes last year (of which you both were
the main victims), and I promise to make only new ones this year to
avoid boredom.

Baiju, shall I write to Eric on this topic, or are you doing it yourself?

Cheers.

Aroldo.