[Gsoc] next step: ZF GSoC registration

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Mon Mar 3 11:13:55 EST 2008

Hi Martijn, hi Baiju, hi Luciano,

I'm off now to a Python course in Nürnberg for the next two days and
won't be looking much at e-mails this evening and tomorrow evening. But
I think I still have plenty of time on Wednesday/Thursday this week to
get the registration done. Anyway, my cell phone number is
+491703835184, just in case.

Cheers.

Aroldo.