[Gsoc] Vudo mentorship

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Tue Mar 4 08:17:09 EST 2008

Hey,

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Malthe Borch <mborch at gmail.com> wrote:

>  To architect and develop a TTW-plugin system based on Python eggs and
>  entry points such that Zope 3-applications can be extended at runtime.
>  I believe there's some code to leveraged in the zam packages.

You mention eggs and entry points, but you also mention TTW plugins.
Could you explain
what this means? Is this a way to enable a pre-existing egg as a
plugin in a TTW interface,
or is this a way to actually develop an application at run-time? If
this supports actual TTW development
activities in some form, how would this be related to eggs and entry
points at all?

(I didn't see the acronym SaaS before, so you made me google for it.
Software as a service)

Regards,

Martijn