[Gsoc] GSOC Project Proposal "zope without zodb"

Bernd Dorn bernd.dorn at lovelysystems.com
Sun Mar 30 08:15:39 EDT 2008

On 29.03.2008, at 21:42, Malthe Borch wrote:
> http://svn.objectrealms.net/view/public/browser/ore.wsgiapp

hi malthe!

well it is nice to see that there are already implementaions out there
that do such things! but it does it only partly, the configuration is
missing, we also have an internal package that we use to fullfill this
usecase, but i thinnk it is important to have one common
implementation that is well documented and accepted. i would also
consider that we change zope.publication etc. to be more flexible.

ps: what i've forgotten in my previous mail - i added myself to the
mentors list for this project

--
Lovely Systems, senior developer

phone: +43 5572 908060, fax: +43 5572 908060-77
Schmelzhütterstraße 26a, 6850 Dornbirn, Austria
skype: bernd.dorn