[Gsoc] is Zope participating in 2009?

Baiju M mbaiju at zeomega.net
Mon Mar 23 12:59:06 EDT 2009

On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 11:17 AM, Martijn Faassen
<faassen at startifact.com> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I don't think it's necessarily our fault; Google announced that this
> year's range of projects would be smaller. I also think we don't have
> many success stories from last year's projects, so that might've
> played a role.
>
> But I wasn't involved in our attempt to participate this year, so
> others may know more.

This is the message received by Aroldo.  I have CC'd him this mail.

  Hi aroldo,

     Thank you for submitting "Zope Foundation, Inc" organization application to
  Google Summer of Code 2009. Unfortunately, we were unable to accept your
  organization's application at this time. We received many more
applications for the
  program than we are able to accommodate, and we would encourage you to reapply
  for future instances of the program.

  Best regards,
  Google Open Source Programs

Regards,