[Interface-dev] Class -> interface adapters, and design question

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Sun Apr 18 21:09:30 EDT 2004

Hi,

I've started the port of Twisted's components, and I've got some
questions.

I can't figure out how to register a class->interface adapter.
aRegistry.register([Klass], [IFoo], '', AdapterClass) doesn't work.

I decided that Twisted would have its own (global) registry, and append
it to z.i.interface.adapter_hooks. Make sense?

When the code is starting to actually pass tests and is not in the midst
of major surgery I'll post link to source.

Thanks!

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org
Looking for a job -- http://itamarst.org/resume.html