[Interface-dev] Twisted switch progress report

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Mon May 10 14:50:58 EDT 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-10 at 13:58, Jim Fulton wrote:

> Your fixup code should make __implements__ a descriptor that calls
> implementedBy.

Er. What I currently do is, when encountering class that has
__implements__ (currently only in one function but soon in all code
paths that might encounter it):

    for i in tupleTreeToList(klass.__implements__):
        declarations.classImplements(klass, i)

What are you suggesting I do instead? And how would I solve the problem
I mentioned in my previous email with subclasses?

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org
Looking for a job -- http://itamarst.org/resume.html