[Interface-dev] zope.interface calling an interface with no arguments

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 23:38:37 EDT 2005

On 8/31/05, Daniel Krech <eikeon at eikeon.com> wrote:
> True. Just keeping an eye on our dependencies. I'm thinking
> zope.component will probably be our next dependency  ;)

I'm sure I can be convinced to produce a separate distribution for
zope.component if that helps, or you can include it in distributions
of your code if that makes sense.  (Usually that makes more sense for
actual applications rather than libraries.)

Of course, if dependencies is an issue, you might be interested in
zpkg as a distribution-construction tool:

    http://www.zope.org/Members/fdrake/zpkgtools/

I'll be making a new release of that in the next couple of days.  I'd
do it right now, but www.zope.org is having caching problems now.  ;-(

  -Fred

Zope Corporation