[Interface-dev] Re: zope.interface 3.1 final release?

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 10:28:12 EDT 2005

On 10/8/05, Itamar Shtull-Trauring <itamar at itamarst.org> wrote:
> Are there any differences between zope.interface in 3.1c1 and 3.1 final?
> If so, a release of that would be great, so we could include it with the
> new Twisted release (which may even happen this weekend - I should've
> thought of this earlier :/). I guess we could build our own package off
> the 3.1.0 tag if necessary though. Thanks!

I've not checked if there is actually any change, other than the
release candidate status being changed to final, but there should be a
new package for this.  I should be able to get this done by the middle
of the week, but other things take precedence today.

  -Fred

"Society attacks early, when the individual is helpless." --B.F. Skinner