[Interface-dev] Merging a few changes to the trunk

Thomas Lotze tl at gocept.com
Wed Oct 26 13:30:25 EDT 2005

Hi,

some time ago I created a Zope3 branch and started doing some minor
changes to the interface code. Today I was discussing with Stephan
Richter on IRC, and we ended up with the impression that a branch for
this kind of changes simply isn't worth the hassle.

So I'd like to merge what changes I made to the trunk and give up the
branch in a few days. Up to now I improved code in some places, but
didn't change functionality. Unfortunately, I haven't had time to do
much for quite a while, but I expect to take it up again in the next
weeks as I'll be involved in a Zope3 project. I'd make any further
changes to the trunk directly.

Would any of you object to this?

--
Viele Gr__e,