[Interface-dev] Problems with zope.interface-3.3.0b1

Jim Fulton jim at zope.com
Thu Jan 4 12:03:08 EST 2007

On Jan 3, 2007, at 9:40 PM, Žiga Seilnacht wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The setup script for the latest release fails with a NameError if
> you don't have setuptools installed. There are also some tests that
> fail because of missing text files in the built package. The
> attached patch should fix this.

Thanks.

I've uploaded a new version to:

   http://www.python.org/pypi/zope.interface

Please check it out and let me know if it works.

I use setuptools for everything these days.  I need to come up
with a way to automate testing things without setuptools.

If this works, I'll create a final release and update it to both
PyPI and the old zope.org product folder.

Jim

CTO 				(540) 361-1714			http://www.python.org