[Interface-dev] Decorator naming

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 07:40:23 EDT 2009

On Tue, Apr 7, 2009 at 13:30, Steve Alexander <steve at canonical.com> wrote:
> Has implementsOnly every been used?  Perhaps we can get rid of it.

Well, deprecating it doesn't really help me at the moment, as I still
need to port it to Python 3, and all tests using implementsOnly will
fail. So I would need to not only deprecate it, but also rip out all
testing of it already now, and that doesn't feel to great.

But if we deprecate it, the naming of the decorator admittedly gets
pretty insignifacant, as it would go away in a year or two anyway. ;-P

--
Lennart Regebro: Pythonista, Barista, Notsotrista.
http://regebro.wordpress.com/