[Zconfig] ZConfig check-in emails

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Mon May 10 14:28:00 EDT 2004

The Zope 2, Zope 3, and ZODB projects will be cut over to Subversion for
development tomorrow.  Development of ZConfig will be moved as well.

I'd like to separate the check-in emails for ZConfig from the main Zope
checkin lists since the form of code sharing won't have the same painful
behavior as the current system of symlinks in the repository, but there isn't
currently a separate list for ZConfig checkins.

Would people prefer a separate checkins list, or would you prefer ZConfig
checkin messages come to this list?  I can get a new list set up for checkins
easily enough.

Please let me know so we can get the list set up before cutting over from CVS
tomorrow.

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.  <fdrake at acm.org>