[ZDP] More Zope membership site comments

Ross J. Reedstrom reedstrm@wallace.ece.rice.edu
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 18:13:59 -0500

Paul -
I saw this same behavior (change password, then try to go to my page,
and get cookie login page).

I finally noticed that the link I'd clicked on
had sent me to

http://www.zope.org:18200/Members/manage

instead of:

http://www.zope.org:18200/Members/reedstrm/manage

Ah, here's why: I just repeated it. After changing my password, the
'successfully changed password' page show up. click o.k., end up at:

http://www.zope.org:18200/Members/update_html

instead of

http://www.zope.org:18200/Members/reedstrm/update_html

simple as that.  Want to add it to the bug report?

Ross