[ZDP] Re: giving up in frustration

Timothy Grant tjg@avalongroup.net
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 15:55:33 -0700

Hi folks,

Just a quick comment on the situation experienced by Brad.

I saw several people mention just how much information flows through
these lists every day, I'm well aware of that, that is why my Zope
folder has well over 1000 messages in it.

One of the huge problems I see though is that the list archives are
almost unsearchable. I can't count the number of times I have visited
the archive and not gotten hits for things that I *know* existed in the
list.

I think a huge solution to this problem might be to move the archives
from e groups to Deja.

I use Deja regularly for all sorts of things, and it appears that they
are willing to archive private lists, so would it be possible to get
them to archive the Zope lists?

--
Stand Fast,
    tjg.