[ZDP] programmer's guide link needed
19 Aug 1999 19:00:42 -0700
Stephan Richter <SRichter@ixl.com> writes:
> The Guide link exists on the top.
Ah you're right, but it's obscure because of the tiny font and because
it's not in the sidebar or body text like the others.
> What dow you want to write about the guide, so we ahve some text to
> put in there.
Here's some stuff from my wiki-notes:
"The official ZDP website is http://zdp.zope.org . It is zope-based; to edit the content, ask MartijnFaassen or the ZDPList for an account. (But see also the new ZopePortal)
Overview of ZDP site content (1999-08-19):
* Zope FAQ ( http://zdp.zope.org/FAQ ). One of ZDP's primary tasks is building a comprehensive ZopeFAQ, extending DigitalCreations' original ZopeQandA.
* The ZDP Programmer's Guide to Zope ( http://zdp.zope.org/guide ). Incorporates much reference & tutorial material from DigitalCreations.
* ZBook ( http://zdp.zope.org/guide ) is the beginnings of a zope book. Currently there are two introductory and overview chapters and a tutorial.
* CoolFAQ design document ( http://zdp.zope.org/metadocs/coolfaq ) describes the ZDP's intended zope-based collaborative FAQ tool
Some ZopePortal content that may not be obvious (1999-08-19):
* http://zope.org:18200/Members/srichter - ZDP Requirements Document, ZDP general news
* http://www.zope.org:18200/Members/millejoh/structuredText - Structured Text reference
There is an _ODP_ zope page, where I should probably be adding a lot of this stuff: http://dmoz.org/Computers/Software/Internet/Servers/Application/Zope"