[ZDP] Requirements gathering done

Stephan Richter SRichter@ixl.com
Sun, 22 Aug 1999 21:37:20 -0500

Hello everyone,

the requirements gathering is done now. The latest version is as usual on my
page at http://www.zope.org:18200/Members/srichter

We need now people to form the design. I will contact the active members and
ask you what you want to do and how much you can do.

Another cool thing happened today. David send us a Quick Reference for Zope. It
was originally in HTML, but David and me are working on the conversion to XML.
The conversion is done for the most part and results can be seen at my Zope
Portal (see above for address).
David and I are working now on the DTML rendering. This will be a nice
challenge.
I will ask tomorrow OSWG (Open Source Writer Group), if they can expand on the
document in filling some of the missing explainations to tags, attributes and
methods.

Alright guys, that's it for today. I also put news on my Zope Portal site. So
check it once a day. That will save me writing e-mails to the list. :)

see you later,
stephan
--
Stephan Richter