[ZDP] Re: Zope Quick Ref?

David Kankiewicz kankie@thegrid.net
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 15:56:46 -0700

At 04:30 PM 8/24/99 -0600, you wrote:
>What is the best format for you to receive patches to the content?
>
>Evelyn

If you want to XML it in something what looks like the current XML at
http://www.zope.org:18200/Members/Cyberrunner/ZQR.xml

That would be nice but I'm happy to do that and really just need the
information to put in the Quick reference.  I have added the "Structured
text" to it and was going to go over it later to try and write down all
that needs adding.  Stephan has the XML file rendered in HTML, at
http://www.zope.org:18200/Members/srichter/ , I'm still learning how to do
that :).

If you know of sections that need updating/adding please let my know.. I
know about XML doc, ZCatalog, and a few more..

David,
Tone