[ZDP] Start Implementation of ZDP

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 08:16:12 -0500

<snip a great deal of dat stuff ...>
> Now, what comes next? Stephan?
The next thing is to create Use Cases from the requirements. There should be no
new requirements entering the arena at this time. We should stick with what we
have and go with it. I think could be done in Rational Rose, Visio or in a
simple drawing program. Somebody should collect them and find a way to publish
them on the web. I have all three of these softwares so I could do it.

Parallel to the Use Cases someone should start writing the High-Level Design
preferably in HTML, so we can easily publish it on the web.

Any volunteers?

regards,
stephan
 --