[ZDP] Have a look

Dody Gunawinata dody_g@hotmail.com
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 16:58:53 GMT

Looks clean, and I like something that's clean :)

I think it would be a good idea to have a "Download" main section (listing
the downloadables from all the ZDP project). Many visitor usually would read
the welcome page and check directly if there's something to download for
free :0)

For this download section, just make it  a simple link (with brief
description). I'm not too keen with the current Zope.org download methods
where you have to go thru several pages just to get the files downloaded.

Instead of activities, I think it should be changed to "contributors" or
team profile. The activities section should be under each projects
definition because activities are usually related to a particular project.

Instead of Contact, I think it would be better to have something like "JOIN
US!" as the main page.

that's all and have a nice weekend.

dody