[ZDP] ZDP-Tools features

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 03:30:29 +0100

Hi Tom !

> I looked closer at the problem and it looks like it is something because of
> a table in a table, .... thing. Didn't found a solution yet... :-(

The Table is hacked, so I'll have a closer look at it.

> One thing, perhaps it's better to remove the Zope Documentation Project on
> every page and just start with the breadcrumbs.

Ok

> huh? Thus ZDP2000 folder must become a DocumentFolder?

Better would be a ProjectFolder, but a DocumentFolder will do
for the time being. The Model/View/Controller is already in
draft phase, but implementation will take just a little bit
more hacking ;-)

   Project Management

      Project Model:

         A Project like the Zope Documentation Project can
         consists of many services. (Guess you knew this already :-)

      Project Controller:

         Create Process as a new Project
         Create Howto Section
         Create Draft Submission Section
         Create FAQ Section
         Create Search Interface
         Create Request Documentation Section
         Create a Shredder Section

      Project View:

         Reader View
         Manager View
         Member View
         Reviewer View
         Approver View

> > A FAQ Design has been worked on, and all the other kinds of documents can be
> > easily created by Members who know a little bit about ZClasses, and who
> > have read the Documentation.
> >
> Goh, you're moving Mountains Mike!!

Guess I am rather trying to enable the ZDP folks to find new ways of
moving documents around :-)

But seriously, I need some sleep, so releasing the documentation
will have to wait. I have been hacking too long on getting
the Process/Phases/Task stuff just alright, so I won't update
this stuff on the ZDP site.
I would like to officially release a DocumentFolder product, so updating
the ZDP site will get easier. Is there a way for me to get access to
the import directory of the Zope installation ?

Greetings,

Maik