[ZDP] RE: [Zope] Documentation Announcement

Rob Page rob.page@digicool.com
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 19:00:24 -0400

> But, I've one question, why post all things in the Collector?
> Why not make a
> seperate one especially for documentation? Or using the ZDP list?

The Collector has a specific category for Documentation request.  This
lets us focus on a single place for things we have to do.  In the
relative near future Collector will go the way of DOS.

Its replacement, notionally called Tracker, will BLOW YOUR DOORS OFF!
Among many other things, Tracker will let us more tightly involve the
Zope community in the resolution of issues submitted.  I suspect that,
in the relatively near future, Tracker will be a useful workflow tool
that will extend well beyond the Digital Creations offices.

--Rob