[ZDP] RE: ZDP digest, Vol 1 #86 - 1 msg

George Runyan GRunyan@synergydc.com
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 10:23:02 -0500

In regards to tutorial- I know very little about zope but am planning to use
it for departmental quickie apps (goign to start working on post mortem
software in zope.)  I would like to help on a tutorial just to hone my
skills.  what is the skill base you are looking for?  I know very little
about python :( and just started using the system but am somewhat quick
witted and can spend 4-5 hours a week on it.

I would like to help on tutorials just for the fact, I had such a horrible
time find clear concise examples of very simple things.

btw: Confera is broke, there are no instructions to it.  could someone give
me a brief HOW-TO from extracting it to making it work.  all I did was
extract it into /lib/python/Products/Confera

running python-v.1.5.2 (what I get when I run python)
running Zope-Zope 1.10.3 (binary release, python 1.5.1, linux2-x86)
(cut/pasted from zope config)
hmm thats odd.

it shows in Product Mgmt. but its broken (and the image link is broken).

ra-ra-ra incredibly flexible product i enjoy learning it very much ra-ra-ra

cheers
george

this is the non-dev list, correct? :)