[ZDP] Re: [ANN] Zope in the low countries

Tom Deprez Tom.Deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:14:39 +0200

Cool! Was also thinking on something like that. Now it's already
implemented...

Problem with website, I get this : 1455 (0x000005af) as result....

Possible because configuration at the network of my work. Will try to check
it out at home this evening.

PS. Can I place this url on my Zope web-site?

Tom.