[ZDP] Re: Structured Text in Vars/DTML Methods

John Eikenberry jae@kavi.com
Fri, 5 Mar 1999 13:08:12 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Martijn Pieters wrote:

> At 14:57 05/03/99 , Pavlos Christoforou wrote:
>
> I really do think all submissions should be structured text, but making it
> an option like that would be fine as well.

From the POV of being able to convert the FAQ into SGML, it would seem to
me that having the FAQ in structured text would be the best. That way I
could just take the structured text formatter, and hack it to produce SGML
instead of HTML. Naive?

---

John Eikenberry
[jae@kavi.com - http://taos.kavi.com/~jae/]