[ZDP] Re: [Zope] object modification date - how ?

Pavlos Christoforou pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 18:01:38 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 15 Mar 1999, Christopher Petrilli wrote:

[Christofer provides plenty of good suggestions but time-consuming to
implemenmt]

> 	* 1 XML "document" per FAQ item, it should be "standalone"
> 	* Sections are built dynamically by traversing lower tree
> 	  structure looking for matching documents.
>
> 	* Folder
> 		* Question document
> 		* Answer document

We might as well go all the way and have questions and answers be
indepentent of each other. Each question and answer would then contain
info about their relationship with other
questions,answers,sections,contributors,difficulty level etc. You could
then do cool stuff (and novel as far as FAQ's are concerned) like, for
instance, displaying all relevant questions to a given answer that have a
certain difficulty level.

Hmm ... I actually like this.

Pavlos