[ZDP] Re: [Zope] object modification date - how ?

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 12:06:08 +0100

At 10:37 16/03/99 , Martijn Faassen wrote:
<<SNIP FAQ increasing in complexity discussion>>

The FAQ more and more starts to consist of complex objects with lots of
relations and different views. This sounds like a job for a relational
database guys, not folders and documents and properties and #var tags and
(pant pant pant)..... Of course, the DB structure should be flexible, do
adapt to our changing insights, and should be administrable through the web
by those authorized to do so.

To me, this sounds like the perfect application of Z Tables. Is there any
possibility here that DC will give Z Tables to the ZDP team, Paul?

As expert documentation creators, we wonŽt mind the lack of Z Table
documentation, and promise not to trouble DC with questions directly (but
you can always read along on the list and answer). WeŽll also provide you
with feedback on any problems we find and solve, and do our own support.
Would this do?

(There, I have for some time been looking for a valid excuse to get my
hands on Z Tables. ;))

--
M.J. Pieters, Web Developer