[ZDP] new ZDP project: tag reference list.

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:39:51 +0100

Martijn Pieters wrote:

> At 23:53 16/03/99 , Anthony Baxter wrote:
[tag list]

[more tags]

> For now, the ZDP is focusing on FAQ building. Don't let this stop you
> mailing DTML tag descriptions, though.

If anyone wants to coordinate the tag list project, then by all means
let's go make a tag list. I'll help, but I'll stick to coordinating the
FAQ project along with more general ZDP stuff (like zdp.zope.org) for
now.

The good news is I can offer people Zope management access to the
zdp.zope.org. If someone wants to maintain a tag list folder, then
please mail me and we'll arrange things.

Regards,

Martijn