[ZDP] Is there a plan for ZDP?

Tom Deprez Tom.Deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Thu, 06 May 1999 09:19:56 +0200

Hi Allen,

I'm writing also some stuff about Zope. I'm doing this, because I want to
give my colleuges information about Zope. I'm also not so expierienced in
this stuff. Maybe we can work together? And write a Book? :-)

If somebody is interested in reading the first draft, then I can send it to
you. It's plain text at the moment. At the moment, I'm trying to create a
picture on the whole Zope architecture, but that's giving me some trouble.
I've asked Paul to help me with that. Maybe others want to help too....

If this introduction of Zope is finished I wanted to start with some small
examples.. (I guess you already seen my q'ns about that).

Normally, the first pages shouldn't take to long, because I 've to present
this in a month or so to my collegues. So, we will soon have some text.

Please, if you'd like to read it and correct it! Let me know!

Regards, Tom.