[ZDP] Z Classes Tutorial Query

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Thu, 06 May 1999 14:39:25 -0700

Hi Guys:

You may have noticed that I just sent a rough draft of my Z Classes
Tutorial to the Zope list.

I'd love feedback from folks like you who care about documentation.

My plan is to write a larger example (and make it downloadable) and then
republish the tutorial. In the long term, I'd like to fold this material
into the Zope Manager's Guide.

I'll probably sent the next rev of the tutorial to the ZDP list first for
review, so you guys will get first dibs.

If anyone is interested in being more closely involved in this project
(i.e. co-author), let me know, I'd be happy to accommodate you.

Thanks.

-Amos