[ZDP] docs

Tom Deprez Tom.Deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri, 07 May 1999 14:19:30 +0200

Hi, all

just back from a customer and what do I see? My whole mailbox full of text.

Oh boy, you guys really like writing! Thanks a lot.
Now I've to read it all. And place it all in one. Then I'll put it on the
web. Everybody who wants can read it and give ideas etc

Did I start something?

What about this :

We all write down a framework of what we would like to tell in
'Introduction to Zope'. Then we all descide which chapter we write.
Somebody puts everything together, we all read it and discuss what we would
like to change.

And looking at these first mails... I guess we soon have something to make
a PDF of and place it as the first book of Zope on the net.... for free?

Tom.