[ZDP] Zope Documentation wishlist

Tom Deprez Tom.Deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon, 10 May 1999 10:18:34 +0200

Hi Craig,

Yes, it's my opinion too, that Zope is well documented. Only, you have to
search for it in pretty much small documents. For newbies, (like I'm), it
would be better if you can say : read book 'Zope Beginners' or read book
'programming'. These books should have everything explained...

So, my proposal is :

1. Writing a beginners book. Explaining what Zope is all about and a few
examples..., I think we've last week  already done something for this one.
Only, we should make the lay-out of this book. i.e. the chapters : ...

2. Write an extensive book of all possibilities in Zope :
i.e. Show us the whole class structure of Zope standard classes and
objects. DTML scripting, with all variables and constants, .... methods, ....

Tom.

ps. Anybody found how to get that structured text (see my last comment)?