[ZDP] Apologies

Tom Deprez Tom.Deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon, 10 May 1999 19:45:06 +0200

Hi all,

I want to apologize myself for the high email postings and opinions. I'm
sorry, but I can't help myself not doing this. Sorry.

And now, I'm leaving you folks, I'm going to my girlfriend which I've not
seen much lately. Both, too much busy doing things. So, you all can rest
now :-).

Oh yes, since I'm not here, I can't answer the mails with corrections of
the text. So, forgive my silence and much Zope-fun.

ps. Is it possible to post the drafts of the written text somewhere on the
ZDP? I've got them combined here, with some images.

Regards, Tom